Want to find a certain artist at one of our festivals? Just stop by the information booth for a map of the park, which shows the location of all artists and vendor booths. Or download the†List of Artists here.
The application deadline for the 29th Annual Stockley Gardens Arts Festival has passed. †
- All work displayed must be original, created and executed by the displaying artistís or artisanís own hand and of professional quality. This work is absolutely limited to the work of a single artist or two-person collaborative team.
- Photomechanical reproductions of an artistís original work may be present in a small quantity in a spin tower or portfolio/bin or hung on one side of one wall, whichever is lesser. The individual prints must be clearly labeled as reproductions. THIS WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED.
- Ineligible items include items made with commercially available molds or patterns or any item produced commercially or by anyone other than the artist. No representatives or dealers may show. Artists bringing ineligible items to the show risk disqualification.
- Artists violating the rules of this show or who fail to cooperate with the Festival committee will not be permitted to exhibit.
- All displays will be reviewed by the standards committee at intervals throughout the show for the purpose of being certain that all items in the booth are the same or better quality as the slides submitted. The artists will be required to remove ineligible items based upon the showís standards.
Please notify the Arts Festival Committee if you see any infractions of the standards